K: P, stop mopping the dog! He doesn't need to be mopped.
A lot of people keep cute lists of all of the cute things that their cute kids say. I decided to keep a list of all of the crazy things cute kids have made me say.
In the past 24 hours I have said:
1. All right guys, I am leaving, with or without you. (So clearly a bold-faced lie, even the baby didn't buy it)
2. When he said that thing about the spaceman, why did it make your heart hurt?
3. You can't have bread right now, because right now is not the bread-having time.
4. I can't put your shoes on my feet, because I am driving with my feet right now. In fact, I am driving with my hands and my eyes right now too.
5. You are having a big feeling about that piece of trash, aren't you?
6. I'm sorry, but you can't have that knife right now.
7. Let's roll around on the floor and have a tickle party. No. Just me. I'm the only one who thinks that is a good idea?
8. Well, I think that, when brown bear and pink bear fight over the bouncy chair, you should remind brown bear that it is important to take turns, and that since she is older than pink bear, it might be nice and set a good example, if she let pink bear go first.
9. The doors must all stay open, because all of the doors are my doors, and I am the decider about the openness of doors.
10. There is no Winnie the Pooh tonight! Pooh is off the table.
I must sound like a lunatic on a regular basis. Anyone want to make me feel better and share the craziest thing they've said to their kids today? Anyone? Anyone?